Want to do Good? Here's How You Can Help!
You can always earn good karma by giving a donation of time, items, or cash. Your entire donation goes right to the dogs! Literally. There's no "corporate salaries" or foundation "overhead" to support. Everything goes to helping dogs in need.
Remember: in addition to doing good deeds and earning good karma, your donations are entirely tax-deductible.
Here are some ideas to get you started...
Can you spare a dime, or more?
A financial donation of any kind helps many dogs in many ways. Skip your morning latte for week, donate your spare change — every little bit helps.
We can always use the following:
- Canned Dog Food - Always needed and appreciated.
- Treats - Used for training the dogs, which increases their adoptability.
- Peanut Butter - Peanut butter stuffed Kongs provide mental stimulation and a tasty treat.
- Pea Gravel - Helps keep the mud down in the winter.
- Hay - Keeps the dogs warm in the winter.
- Blankets/Towels - We can never have too many.
Additional items can be found on our......